Membership for Family: $1025
A Family Membership extends to include:
- the family making the application permanently residing at the same residence full-time* year round (not just the summer),
- their children (under 19 years of age and their children in college 23 years of age and younger); and
- other extended family members who live together in one residence full time year round (not just for summer)
- Babysitters (as defined by the TSA) because they are an extension of the parents. Please review our Babysitter Policy.
The Family Membership does not extend to include:
- Children who are 24 years of age or older and/or who do not live with their parents are excluded from this category. They may apply under their own name for membership.
- Multiple families living in the same residence during the summer. Each family may join with a separate membership.